Sunday, January 31, 2010

Borderfame Twist Of Fate ADM :-)




Congratulations Epic on gaining your Agility Dog Masters title!!! What a little trooper you are :-)
On Friday night she ran her little paws off to receive her last pass!! Wheeeeeeeee!!!
AND....in both Open and Masters she didn't come off the end of the dogwalk....she did her 2o2o and waited for her release :-) Couldn't be happier!!
I have discovered one thing though........I'm soooooooooo unfit!! After each of my runs I was practically gasping for air, now I'm only 33 so really I have no excuses...what can I say I'm obviously just plain lazy :-) Sorry Epic for not being able to get you back to the car as fast as you would like, so you could have your "jackpot" but it seems my body can only deal with 40sec bursts of energy before it wants to collapse in a heap. LOL.....New Years Resolution....find someone to hold Epics "jackpot" outside the ring....so I don't have to run back to the car :-)
Thanks to Jennifer Coton for the photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment