Saturday, August 7, 2010

To Bee Or Not To Bee

During the week I'd been writing my latest blog update. My enthusiasm with Epic as she finally nailed all her weavers at the trial last weekend. And my thoughts and goals with Liryk as she turned 5mths on Tues.

Then that blog update was put on the backburner as this puppy was brought into our vet clinic thursday evening ...............



Now there are some pretty interesting similarities between this puppy and MY puppy .........

OMG!!! It IS my puppy!!!!

Currently looking like a bully or shar-pei x. Her pixie face compelety gone!!! and her poor erect ears were now all saggy :-(

You see it seems my inquisitive wee Liryk decided to investigate a BEE :-)

And obviously said BEE was not too impressed to be questioned, as too what it may or may not have been doing in my backyard, by a young wipper snapper of a puppy. And went straight for her throat! Which incidently is where we found the sting.

An injection of Dex and Niramine and within a couple of hours the swelling had mostly come down. PHEW!!!

And by the next day she was back to looking like this .......


No comments:

Post a Comment