Monday, September 26, 2011

Livin On The Edge

Well I will be soon I'm sure!
But you don't get anywhere in life if you play it safe right?
So the big news is........

There's a new addition coming into the family :-)

I'm having a minor "freak" at the prospect of having two baby dogs 17mths apart in age, but I'm hoping it'll work out just fine. (fingers crossed!!) And I LOVE puppies so that's got to make it easier right? :-)

The bummer is I have to wait a few more weeks before I get to meet him in person, he has a bit of a hike from New Zealand to here. But at least there's no quarantine which is a bonus!

Each week I hang out for photo updates of the 'little hooligan" (as Chelsea his breeder likes to call him!)
He sounds like the perfect trouble maker! Looks like Liryk will get some of her own back LOL
So here he is - "Cliffhanger Livin Ontha Edge"

                                                                   "Edge"  6wks :-)
Isn't he CUTE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment