Saturday, November 17, 2012

Bye Bye Puppy :-(

Edge has just turned 15mths. And its so long to the super cute puppy that I had :-(


I really can't believe he's grown up already!! Into a very large, very cuddly gooey boy I might add :-D
He's loads of fun and I think the best thing about him is he doesn't take ANYTHING seriously. Everything is just one big party and I'm lucky enough to be celebrating with him ;-)
It's blowing my mind that he'll be able to compete in a couple of months.... do I think he'll be ready? Hmmm I'm not sure... I hope so :-D Even if it's just in jumping. THAT would be fun!
I love love love his dogwalk. I've worked super hard and even though I do still get jumping, I'm happy with how we're going :-)
I can't wait to see how he goes over the next couple of months as we start to do more things. I'm trying hard not to rush him with anything but sometimes I get a little excited :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment