Monday, September 29, 2014

Treadmill Trendiness ;-)

I'm not really one to buy the latest 'gadget/gizmo/thingybob' and technically they've been around for quite some time... but.....

I bought a treadmill for the dogs :-D

And I'm super excited about it!.....the dogs? well it's growing on them ;-) Edge was going great guns until Epic decided she wanted to get on to....WHILE Edge was on it and scared the crapper out of him :-P Liryk initially thought it was the machine sent from hell to destroy her.... and Epic... well I can't get her off! She'll even go and sit on it, waiting....and waiting.... just incase it may come on and random treats will start falling into her mouth ;-)


Anyhoo, I've got the next 4 weeks to get them used to it.... yes 4 looooong relaxing weeks.... because I'm on HOLIDAYS :-D Nothing booked, no flights away, just chillaxing around the house or out on my parents 20acre property. Bliss :-D

With all this time I may even be able to manage regular blog updates :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment