Monday, April 26, 2010

Introducing Tax Man

After summer camp with Ann Braue, Karen Holik and Jenn Crank this July, my next trip will be FLORIDA!!! I'm VERY excited. It seems weird to be planning my next adventure when I haven't even done the first yet, but it has been an invitation that I couldn't possibly pass up. And you only live once right?? :-)

Gayle York has invited me to run her dog "Tax Man" at another camp :-)

Tax is from a repeat mating that produced Ann's Scream and he looks like SUCH a fun dog!!

Gayle and Tax sent me this special message and I couldn't stop laughing, so thought I'd share it to put a smile on everyone else's face.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did :-)


2 comments:

  1. forgoodness sake megs will you just make a circle LOL ..... very cute vid

    ReplyDelete