Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Motivation

Before I put up some video of Liryk and her plank :-) I thought I'd share where my movitation for a running contact comes from. Particularly as I've had a bit of negative feedback from others, that maybe don't think it's a wise move ......

So for starters ...... my personality is made up of, ALOT of stubborn and pigheadedness (at least I'm not in denile!!) So the more I'm told NOT to do something, or the more skeptical someone is in my ability to achieve something, the more I want to prove them wrong. :-)

BUT ....... the main reason I wanted to try running contacts is because of a little dog called "Inquisitive" and an amazing trainer by the name of Gabrielle Blackburn. This dog blows my mind!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLQm-EzyN-o

And for the sceptics that think you can't get a turn after a running contact :-)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtNVMTpNO-w

Thankyou for the few who have shared their excitement in wanting to see how it pans out with Liryk and her running contacts. It's definately NOT for the faint hearted. But I'm having an AWESOME time learning something new.

I will admit, that I'm also training a nose touch competely separate ........ just incase :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment