Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Running The Plank

So I've added some links to Liryk's running dogwalk...... okay, plank LOL I'm thinking BIG okay :-)


These were taken a couple of weeks ago. And since then I have raised the plank a smidge. In these video's I think the start is about 18cm high.


So this link is what I mostly get .......


www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ9gEiA3uXw


This is what sometimes happens.... :-0


www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP2bTTWGFcQ


And this is what I want :-)


www.youtube.com/watch?v=wggmu-IsmKc


Not sure if I've said before, but I'm using Silvia Trkmans method ..... though I'm trying to get away without the HUGE number of repetitions.


The other thing I want to start doing on a regular basis is plank work when I'm out training at clubs. I've done this a couple of times and it's interesting how it affects Liryk's performance. Everyday life shouldn't be issue, but it is and it's like that for LOADS of people and their dogs. So just something that I have to add to the list of things to train through :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment