Wednesday, December 1, 2010

COOL!!!

Cool is the BRAND NEW dogwalk plank that I have in my backyard :-) Thanks Steve!!! The GREAT thing is, I can add the rest of the dogwalk as I need it!!



"Cool" is also the name of Lisa Ross's border collie :-) who has some pretty insane RUNNING CONTACTS!!! Check out his dogwalk ....



Lisa's running contacts with Cool are quite unique. She has used her OWN method in achieving them and has succeeded with minimal repetitions!!!


The other COOL thing ....... Lisa has been guiding me through my journey of running contacts with Liryk. She is a source of motivation and really challenges me as a trainer. I'm so lucky to have a mutual friend (thanks Gayle!!) to have recommended her :-) and thankyou Lisa for all your help so far!!!


And just an update on Liryk ...... I've raised the plank and it's currently 30cm high. She's had some extra challenges to work through and as a result I've had quite a bit of jumping. I'm not too worried, it's all part and parcel of the experience and I'm sure we can work through it :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment