Sunday, December 19, 2010

You're Never Too Old For Agility

Twelve months ago, I nearly lost my beautiful old boy Jestah. Looking at him now, at the age of 13 and 1/2 years, I can't believe I'm so lucky to still have him. He's a lot greyer now :-) and slips occasionally on the tiles, but he still knows when it's 5pm and demands his dinner with a very forthright bark!!


I'm sure he feels a little over run with the number of females in the house, who I might add worship the ground he walks upon. Though I'm not sure he's over the moon with the constant licking of his face at home, or the stalking and pouncing when we're out in the park :-) But being the awesome dog he is, he takes it all in his stride.


This afternoon he made me smile .....


I was playing with Liryk, while he stood on the back verandah barking at me. It seems he wanted to play too!!! So we had a little bit of fun :-)


www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tehp36jqnVw


I can't believe this year is almost over. It feels like I was only just making my goals for 2010 and now I have to make new ones!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited with what 2011 will bring. Florida and possibly the debut of Liryk to name a few :-)


Wishing everyone a safe and very Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment