Thursday, March 24, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Well I've arrived safely back home. The good news is!!! I get to see my dogs!!! :-)) 4 weeks is a LONG time to be away and I really missed the incessant squeaking of toys, tumbles of dog fur rolling along the floor, and the pushy puppy that just wants to play!play!play!

Speaking of THAT puppy ....... it was Liryk's FIRST birthday last Wednesday!!! OMG! where does time go?? Thankfully we arrived home the day before, so we didn't miss the milestone!!

We were greeted with barking, squealing, jumping and kisses :-) The welcoming was just what was needed after such a LONG flight!!

Jestah and Epic looked in great condition!! Liryk did too ..... she just didn't look like the little puppy I left behind. It seems she's done some "bulking" up .... not fat, just... well.... SOLID is probably a good word to discribe her :-)

Now to the bad news ......

We're not in Florida anymore :-(

I've done quite a bit of traveling in my time, but this trip far outweighs any other. The people, the dogs, events and experiences were just so much more than I could ever have imagined. And to put it quite simply, it left me wanting more .......
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL6EM2nO5Dg

It seems in my last blog entry my runs with Scream didn't come up, so I added my Standard run into the clip above. For some reason my computer wouldn't download my Jumpers run, so I'll try and repost the link of the video Gayle took :-)
www.vimeo.com/20512481

Looking back on the videos, I can't believe I was there! What a chance of a lifetime :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment