Wednesday, September 29, 2010

As My Great Friend Jules Would Say : TRAPGUN!!!

This weekend we had the Perth Royal Show. Saturday was the teams event and was rather disasterous ..... between me and a run in with a wing jump!! and a poorly timed blind cross, and Epic popping out of weave poles!!! We didn't give our teamies much help :-) SORRY GUYS!!!

Monday however ended up being a great day out. Watching Erica Popes dog "Spice" run in Novice was one of the highlights for me. What an inspirational dog!!! She didn't go clear, but the speed at which she took every obsticle was just jaw dropping!!!

My other highlight was Epic and her fantastic runs!! I love that regardless of how she goes I know that she will give her all and as it turned out she and I got two clear rounds!!!!

AND........

She came 3rd in Masters Agility!!!! ............... "TRAPGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

YouTube - Megan and Epic Royal Show 2010 3rd place Masters Agility

Thankyou soooooooooo much to Jen Coton for taking the time to video and then sharing the link so I was able to see how well my girl REALLY did!!

And thanks to Jules!!! For catching Epic after each run!! She was soooooo desperate to get back to her crate for her JACKPOT!!! Which she well and truely deserved :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment